template: T.R.A.Y. draws Self Portrait (Sketch)

T.R.A.Y. draws Self Portrait (Sketch)

Title: Self Portrait
Artist: Travell Adams
Media: Crayola Colored Pencils

Description:
This is actually a unique piece for me. Not only because its a "self" portrait but because its like one of only two self portraits i ever drew. Drawing myself has been one of the most complicated things i've ever had to do. I hate it, it was exciting the first time i ever did it by the fact i had never did one. But after drawing that pic years ago i vowed never to do it again. No matter how much effort i put into drawing myself i never really fully feel satisfied with the results. i always end up thinking "This looks like somebody who looks like me, but not me though." Its crazy that i can draw pics of anybody else and get them right on the money. Also... another reason this picture is unique is because i used an old box of colored pencils, and did the pic in color. With a bigger selection of colors i could have been able to make the picture look a little better. You wont catch me drawing myself again for at least 10 years lol! FYI: Email me your requests and I'll draw what ever you want and post it on the blog, even a pic of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © template Urang-kurai