template: Viral MP3: T.R.A.Y. (@ilove_TRAY) "Had Enough" Ladies Love It!

Viral MP3: T.R.A.Y. (@ilove_TRAY) "Had Enough" Ladies Love It!



Artist: T.R.A.Y.
Song: Had Enough
Album: Home 4 the 1st Time
Video: What the Video Now
Description:
I wrote this song in the middle of a relationship crisis. Its actually part of a 3 song story in which I meet the love of my life in the song "Hang On". We start going through issues in the song "Fairy Tale" which is told from a 3rd person perspective. "Fairy Tale" about wanting to chase your dreams but having to deal with the fact you'll end up leaving people behind. In "Had Enough" I actually just give up! its based on a TRUE STORY, and we shot the video in Cincinnati along the riverbank. This download is on the house. Comment if you like.... Lol, maybe you can relate. Follow me: @iLove_TRAY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © template Urang-kurai